Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Twin Falls Public Library. Volunteers’ time and talents help the Library maintain the quality of materials and services provided to the local community.
Benefits as a Library volunteer:
- Working in an interesting environment.
- Handling a fascinating variety of Library materials.
- Knowledge that you are contributing to your community.
Volunteer opportunities may be available in the following departments:
- Technical Services
- Youth Services
- Reference Department
Please note, in order for an application to be considered, potential volunteers:
- Must be 15 years old or older (unless other arrangements are made with the Volunteer coordinator and Director)
- Must be willing to volunteer a minimum of 25 hours (no less than 2 hour increments), unless already cleared with the Volunteer coordinator
- Must be able to work independently
Potential volunteers will be interviewed and evaluated before any decisions are made.
For more information please contact the Volunteer Coordinator, Kathleen Lambert, at 733-2964 ext. 601 or email@example.com.
Archive Volunteers work with the Reference Librarians to organize and maintain both physical and digital materials in our Idaho and Pacific Northwest History Collection. They may also be asked to assist with projects and research. Interested parties must fill out a TFPL Volunteer Application and be interviewed.
Youth Services Program Volunteer
Youth Services Program Volunteers help with library programs by working with the Youth Services Librarians to prepare crafts, games, or other activities. They may also be asked to assist with special events. Interested parties must fill out a TFPL Volunteer Application and be interviewed.